Todays video has two parts to it: How to use the ceramic pens to paint a plate, and then I'll show you a floral design using the hand painted ceramic plate. You can purchase the pens here: https://prestigify.com/products/symbolion-ceramic-marker-set?aff=47 - I have hunted the world looking for seriously good quality ceramic marker pens and can say in all honesty that this brand is fantastic.
There are 8 colours and once heat set in the oven at 150c or 300f for 30 to 35 minutes they stay put. FANTASTIC product for designing & decorating chinaware, porcelain and ceramics.
You will need:
- A plate. I chose to decorate a plate but any ceramic surface that is oven proof will work.
- Simbalion Ceramic Marker Pens: https://prestigify.com/products/symbolion-ceramic-marker-set?aff=47
- Oven to heat set once finished
The reason for the project was because I needed a base designed plate to set off a very small cube ceramic container used for the following floristry design. You will need:
- A suitable plate, platter or base to place
- A small black cube ceramic container
- Several twiggy branches
- A few tulips or flowers of your choice
- A few bay leaves or camellia to cover base of
- Foam required to fill cube container
If you enjoy my channel, please consider supporting me on Patreon: http://patreon.com/astarsplace
Patreon supporters get exclusive preview access to unreleased episodes, and can watch Astar's Floristry Masterclass - an in-depth 5 hour long floristry design course, not available anywhere else.
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!
For Business enquiries email email@example.com