Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
I think if I had to have a favourite design then this is it for my table come this Christmas. Apples, rose hips, berries, eucalyptus, with a few camellias, peony, roses, the odd cone here and there finished off with a few berries… lovely combination to line and grace a table laden with food, surrounded by good cheer.
This is one of my no-fuss put together designs. If you don’t have a suitable container then that’s not an issue because everything is going to be bound to a hunk of wood or a long narrow tree branch as the foundation base.
Things to gather:
- Hunk of wood or tree branch 2” or so wide and as long as desired.
- Tape or jute/string to bind everything together
- 2 red rose hip: https://bit.ly/RedRosehip
- 2 apple branches
- 2 eucalyptus gum: https://bit.ly/EucalyptusGum
- 3 olive: https://bit.ly/OliveLeafSpray
- 2 red camellia spray: https://bit.ly/RedCameliaSpray
- 2 budded red camellia: https://bit.ly/RedCameliaBudSpray
- 2 yellow rose: https://bit.ly/OpenYellowRose
- 3 pink and cream peony: https://bit.ly/PinkAndCreamPeony
- 2 black raspberry: https://bit.ly/BlackRaspberry16
- Pine cones
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!