Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
The flowers for this design are available as a collection: http://bit.ly/VintageBlush
This design has been created to represent all that is late summer and early fall when the colours fade and mellow as they age towards maturity. If you desired something vintage and shabby-chic to last from season to season, then this combination is perfect. Mine starts life in a cut-glass vase and as we head towards the autumn, its home is often a rustic jar or urn. Perfect easy floral fix when you are stretched and pushed for time.
You will need:
- Best vase 11”
- 2 Short Stem Pink Hydrangea: http://bit.ly/ShortStemPinkHydrangea
- 2 Pink and Cream Peony: http://bit.ly/PinkandCreamPeony
- 3 Ecuadorian Short Stem Pink Rose: https://bit.ly/ShortStemPinkRose
- 2 Lavender English Rose" http://bit.ly/LavenderEnglishRose
- 2 Lavender Mauve English Rose: http://bit.ly/LavenderMauveEnglishRose
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!