Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
I’ve had many requests over the years asking if I knew of an easy way to display flowers above a mantle of a fire for Christmas decorating. Finally, I have the perfect easy solution to share. I’m using artificial flowers and foliage because once this is in place, I want it to last right through Christmas and into the New Year celebrations. The issue with using fresh is that with the warmth of a fire, the fresh components wilt really quickly even when placed into foam, so this really is the best way forward for this type of interior designing.
You will need:
- Plastic casket tray big enough to hold 2 blocks of foam or similar
- 2 Large White Double Bloomed Hydrangea: https://bit.ly/WhiteDoubleHydrangea
- 2 green double headed long stemmed hydrangea: https://bit.ly/DoubleBloomGreenHydrangea
- 2 medium white magnolia: https://bit.ly/MediumWhiteMagnolia
- 3 green mink protea: https://bit.ly/GreenMinkProtea
- 3 Lavender hellebore: https://bit.ly/LavenderHellebore
- Floral tape or jute/string to bind & hold foams together
Optional – Grey based foliage like dusty miller and a few Christmas baubles!
Happy Christmas and keep safe!
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!