Today I have another Japanese Ikebana inspired floral design - this one is with red tulips and alstroemeria. It is so easy to put together design using 1 leaf and a few tulips and stems of alstroemeria.
You will need to gather:
- I used a black shallow narrow necked round bowl
- Pin holder and double-sided Velcro self-sticking tape
- Large leaf – I used an arelia leaf but a monsteria or fruit salad leaf would also work. It just needs to be shiny and smooth.
- 5 stems of red alstroemeria
- 5 stems of red tulips
- I also incorporated a few white solider blooms
If you enjoy my channel, please consider supporting me on Patreon: http://patreon.com/astarsplace
Patreon supporters get exclusive preview access to unreleased episodes, and can watch Astar's Floristry Masterclass - an in-depth 5 hour long floristry design course, not available anywhere else.
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!
For Business enquiries email email@example.com