Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
Use the code 'Astar15' at checkout to receive 15% off your order!
When I was creating this arrangement, I wanted something that captured the rich lushness of the peony and hydrangea and had an old worldly charming, grace and elegance. I couldn’t find a container to suit, so I decided to create my own. Decoupage is super easy and quick way to achieve a desired look. I found lovely vintage printed peony & hydrangea paper serviettes which were just perfect to embellish the exterior of an old terracotta garden pot.
See my video on how to decoupage: https://youtu.be/UXWEAEOqGFE
Things to gather:
From Prestige Botanicals (http://www.prestigebotanicals.com) you will find the wonderful inky blue hydrangea and an amazing array of beautiful peonies in shades to suit.
Inky blue long-stemmed hydrangea.
- 3 Milky Pink Tinged Peony: https://bit.ly/MilkyPinkTingedPeony
- 2 plum and pink peony: https://bit.ly/PlumPinkPeony
- 2 vintage pink peony: https://bit.ly/PinkMauvePeony
- 3 buttery blush peony: https://bit.ly/PinkandCreamPeony
- 4 magnolia foliage: https://bit.ly/MagnoliaFoliage
- 2 open yellow peony: http://bit.ly/OpenYellowPeony
- Decoupage a pot, urn or container of your choice!
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!