Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
It’s looking like there probably will be very little gatherings with friends and family this Christmas and as sad as this will be for many, I’ve decided that at least I can see and view my wreath and that will make me happy. I have a wreath for every season and even if there is time for nothing else at least it’s a welcoming sight.
Things to gather:
- Pre-made mixed foliage wreath or check out my other video tutorials on how easy they are to make.
- 3 spray red heritage roses: https://bit.ly/RedHeritageRose
- 3 white stargazer lily: https://bit.ly/WhiteStargazerLily
- 3 large red magnolia: https://bit.ly/RedMagnolia
- 3 green holly berry: https://bit.ly/GreenHollyBerry
- Pine cones fixed to wire or pinecone spray picks
- green berry picks or Christmas baubles/picks
- Jute or string to fix materials to wreath base.
Happy Christmas and please keep safe these holiday times!
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!