Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
Use the code 'Astar15' at checkout to receive 15% off your order!
Today we have part three of this series on creating large traditional floral arrangements for events, venues, churches and large spaces. Today I want to share how quick and easy it is to take this same base and create a late summer early autumn display.
In part one I demonstrate how to lay down the base foundation frame for large traditional designs: https://youtu.be/XO1dMCR6-oM
In part two we look at incorporating fresh and artificial flowers for a spring/summer look: https://youtu.be/uvS38H25vc8
In part three I share how quick and easy it is to take this same base and create a late summer early autumn display: https://youtu.be/G1kaoOyr_u8
In part four we take the same base design and celebrate Christmas: https://youtu.be/R_hPFApzGwg
In part three I want to share how quick and easy it is to take this same base and create a late summer early autumn display.
Things to gather –
- 3 Orange Montana Rosehips: https://bit.ly/OrangeMontanaRoseHip
- 3 Red Rosehips: https://bit.ly/RedRosehip
- 3 Pink Nymphs Dahlia: https://bit.ly/PinkNymphsDahlia
- 3 Pink Blush Dahlia: https://bit.ly/PinkBlushDahlia
- 3 Golden Rose Bush: https://bit.ly/GoldenRoseBush
- 3 Apricot Rose Bush: https://bit.ly/ApricotRoseBush
- 3 Burgundy Hydrangea: https://bit.ly/BurgundyHydrangea
- 2 Apricot and Peach Dahlia: https://bit.ly/ApricotandPeachDahlia
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.com for more!