Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
The flowers for this design can be purchased as a bundle here: http://bit.ly/PinkFrostingSet
In spring and in summer, the colours are always fresh crisp and clean. The first flower to arrive are what I call the princess of spring, the darling Peony, and although the time is short, their role has always been to pave the way for the queens of them all, the Rose. Her time takes us through to the fall when the grand duchess, arrives. Who doesn’t love the Dahlia? This design has been created as the frosting on the cake, to have and to hold and enjoy long after they snows fall.
Things to gather:
- Any vase but the best length would be 12”
- 3 short stem Pink Peony: http://bit.ly/ShortPinkPeony
- 3 peony milky white & pink: https://bit.ly/MilkyPinkTingedPeony
- 3 Pink & white spray dahlia: http://bit.ly/WhiteandPinkDahliaSpray
- 3 short stem white rose: https://bit.ly/ShortStemWhiteRose
- 2 Magnolia foliage: https://bit.ly/MagnoliaFoliage – cut & remove 3 ½” off bottom of stems
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!