Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
Tropical Christmas display of orchids, watery blue hydrangeas, green holly berries and a splash of glittery Christmas baubles Now that’s a Christmas design destined to rest in places tropical. I’ve had requests from my friends in far off exotic places asking for a design that isn’t traditional but still has elements of Christmas. I fully understand that not all environments suit trees fully laden with reds and whites and glittery lights, and to be honest because Christmas comes in the midst of our summer, I prefer something a little visually Christmas and with more quiet elements. I hope you enjoy this design which doesn’t need much to say it all!
You will need:
- I used a round rattan basket
- Bucket filled with foam to fit inner of basket
- White vanda orchid plant: https://bit.ly/WhiteVandaOrchid
- 3x deep blue hydrangea: https://bit.ly/LargeBlueHydrangea
- 3 green holly berry spray: https://bit.ly/GreenHollyBerry
- mirror glitter balls & a selection of blue Christmas baubles
- Wooden satay sticks to fix and place above baubles
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!