Today I have a new lotions and potions recipe: How to make a shampoo bar with castile pour and melt vegetable soap base. For this recipe you will need:
- 1 cup (270gm) castile soap melt and pour
- 1 tsp pomegranate oil – to build & glossy hair
- 1 tsp avocado oil – protein build repair breakage/control frizz
- 15 drops vanilla e/o c02 = extraction – makes hair silky/shiny
- 15 drop patchouli e/o = enhances hair growth
- 10 drop rosemary e/o = remedy thinning/brittle hair
- 10 drops Lavender e/o = speeds hair growth
Ingredients can be purchased from my friends at http://www.purenature.co.nz - please let them know that Astar sent you!
Cut soap base into small cubes
Add to double boiler and stir until soap melts,
Allow to cool then add oils and mix well.
Pour into mold.
If bubbles appear on surface mist with isopropyl /rubbing alcohol.
If you enjoy my channel, please consider supporting me on Patreon: http://patreon.com/astarsplace
Patreon supporters get exclusive preview access to unreleased episodes, and can watch Astar's Floristry Masterclass - an in-depth 5 hour long floristry design course, not available anywhere else.
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!
For Business enquiries email email@example.com