Today I have a foral design using kale, berries, succulents and magnolia leaves into an elongated trough.
This is another one of those fabulous designs I so enjoy creating. It lasts for weeks and because it’s JUST GREEN, is great for any environment.
To ensure long life, just mist with water daily and keep out of direct sunlight.
As the kale starts to yellow and go off, just remove and incorporate another fresh flower of your choice.
You will need to gather:
- I used a white rustic finished elongated trough
- Floristry foam to fill: http://amzn.to/1OblLEz
- Baby tear plant to cover foam: http://amzn.to/2wpPOcz
- Magnolia leaves on short stems: https://amzn.to/30KvDSc
- 3 or 5 short stems of kale flowers: https://amzn.to/2Zw1icM
- White or green berries: https://amzn.to/33XKM4S
- Succulents of your choice: https://amzn.to/30yyk9t
If you enjoy my channel, please consider supporting me on Patreon: http://patreon.com/astarsplace
Patreon supporters get exclusive preview access to unreleased episodes, and can watch Astar's Floristry Masterclass - an in-depth 5 hour long floristry design course, not available anywhere else.
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!
For Business enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org