This is an easy to achieve floristry design using a few magnolia blooms, rosemary, pussy willow and a few flowering spring bulbs, all resting on a bed of baby tears.
This design has a wonderful informal natural and organic feel to it once finished and is the perfect way to display the first of the season spring flowers and as I have discovered the spring flowers last so much longer when still attached to the bulb.
Things to gather:
- Elongated terracotta trough… I paint finished mine with a quick coat of Annie Sloan’s white chalk paint.
- Foam to fill container
- Baby tears to cover foam
- A few branches of flowering magnolia
- A few branches of pussy willow still in bud
- A few long lengths of rosemary
- Several flowering bulb spring flowers – I used mini daffodils
If you enjoy my channel, please consider supporting me on Patreon: http://patreon.com/astarsplace
Patreon supporters get exclusive preview access to unreleased episodes, and can watch Astar's Floristry Masterclass - an in-depth 5 hour long floristry design course, not available anywhere else.
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!
For Business enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org