Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
Use the code 'Astar15' at checkout to receive 15% off your order!
I heard you say, too big Astar, make them smaller! So here I am to help those living in small spaces, how to make a quick and easy spring inspired floral design. Add a nest and a few eggs & just like that - instant Easter display!
Things to gather:
- I used a small footed cut glass dish 7” high x 8” across.
- The design can be created using fresh or ‘forever’ flowers. I used, 2 stems magnolias, 1 stem purple lilac/lilac, green snowball, and forsythia.
- A cable tie to hold base stems together.
- I also made out of sheet moss a small nest.
- A few easter eggs or sweets of choice.
Happy Easter and happy crafting!
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.com for more!