Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
Use the code 'Astar15' at checkout to receive 15% off your order!
See the video on how I decorated this pot: https://youtu.be/kGnBTkeGH8g
Today I have a vintage-inspired floral display of pale blue & white hydrangea with white peony into an aged ‘willow-pattern’ pot. I love the informal nature of big fat blousy hydrangea combined with fully opened fluffy peony. A few blooms, a few green and just like that you have a relaxed classic and elegant design fit for any room. I hunted high and low for the perfect container and when I couldn’t find one, I decided to create my own. The pot is a large terracotta garden pot, that I chalk painted and then stamped. See the video on how I made it here: https://youtu.be/kGnBTkeGH8g
What you will need to gather –
- Urn or container desired: https://youtu.be/kGnBTkeGH8g
- 2x Pale double headed hydrangea: http://bit.ly/BlueDoubleHydrangea
- 2x white double headed hydrangea: https://bit.ly/WhiteDoubleHydrangea
- 3x White Pink Tipped Peony: https://bit.ly/WhitePinkTippedPeony
- Green hydrangea leaf: https://bit.ly/HydrangeaLeafSpray
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!