Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
Use the code 'Astar15' at checkout to receive 15% off your order!
There is nothing nicer than a bowl of magnolia with elegant roses and a little blue gum to tie them all together. This is a super easy design to put together and being white is a great design offering light and lift to any room.
Things to gather:
- I used a glass vase and because I don’t like seeing the stems of permanent botanicals, I painted the inside with white enamel paint, a few drops of black & gold to give a marbled effect. The gold was spray painted around the exterior of the top, once finished.
- 3 White roses: https://bit.ly/WhiteEnglishRose
- 3 White magnolia: https://bit.ly/MediumWhiteMagnolia
- 2 French Eucalyptus Gum; https://bit.ly/EucalyptusGum
- If you have a branch with budding blossom this would enhance the spring feel and for movement add a little twisty willow.
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!