Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
Use the code 'Astar15' at checkout to receive 15% off your order!
I’ve been making these for years and could slap myself for taking so long in reinventing a quicker and easier method of constructions. Honestly the time spent wiring each flower and leaves takes forever, but with my new version, once all materials are gathered it take less than 10 minutes.
You will need:
- 2 long pieces of 20-gauge florist wire
- Brown floral tape – called Parafilm + come in white & green
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks. If you are doing loads of gluing buy a hot glue pan. So much quicker than mucking around with the glue gun.
- Ribbon for securing around the head
- A selection of gum leaves or camellia or rose leaves
- A selection of small flowers in a combination and choice desired.
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.com for more!