This is a wonderful wreath to make to welcome and friends this coming THANKS GIVING! Make it now with artificial material, hang it on your door and enjoy! You will need:
- A twig wreath – see video on how easy they are to make: https://youtu.be/CE4Og930JZA - or simply buy one that is inexpensive. It doesn’t need to be too flash because it will be covered with...
- Grape branch complete with leaves and grapes
- Artificial grapes
- Apples, pears, proteas, wheat, sunflowers, pumpkins & whatever you have in a colour way to suit
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Or string to bind materials to face of wreath base
If you enjoy my channel, please consider supporting me on Patreon: http://patreon.com/astarsplace
Patreon supporters get exclusive preview access to unreleased episodes, and can watch Astar's Floristry Masterclass - an in-depth 5 hour long floristry design course, not available anywhere else.
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!
For Business enquiries email email@example.com