Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
Use the code 'Astar15' at checkout to receive 15% off your order!
Leap into spring with this glorious pink camellia and hydrangea display! This is my favourite and is always on hand to visual boost and give me joy. The pink is that of spring, clear and clean. Teamed with the spring pink hydrangea and a few branches of lilac and the stage is set.
Things to gather –
- I used a tall footed glass vase which was clear until I painted the inside with enamel white and then spray painted the base with bright shiny silver paint. This is another one of my solutions to eliminating the sight of the stems of artificial blooms.
- 3 pink open camellia with buds: https://bit.ly/PinkDoubleHeadCamellia
- 3 white camellia and buds: https://bit.ly/WhiteCamelliaSpray
- 2 bright pink hydrangea: http://bit.ly/PinkHydrangea34
- 3 White lilac: http://bit.ly/WhiteLilac27
- Several branches of twisty willow (optional)
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!