Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
This informal floristry design uses rich red magnolia and ruby claret red peony with a few greens. How perfect is that combination of forms and colour for fall, winter, holiday and Christmas decorating? Adorable. Full of strength, strong and dominating and just perfect for this time of year.
Things to gather:
- I used an old stoneware crock as my base container, but a wicker basket would also work well.
- Several stems of gum nuts and pinecone picks
From http://www.prestigebotanicals.com I used
- 3 x red magnolia: https://bit.ly/RedMagnolia
- 3 x magnolia foliage: https://bit.ly/MagnoliaFoliage
- 3 x red peony: https://bit.ly/RedPeony
- 3 x burgundy peony: https://bit.ly/BurgundyPeony
- 3 x hydrangea foliage: https://bit.ly/HydrangeaLeafSpray
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!