Today I have a tutorial on how to make a quick and easy wedding bouquet incorporating fresh flowers/foliage + metallic and dried flower into an embellished fabric covered handle.
You will need:
- Fresh and dried flowers of your choice
- PVA or Mod Podge glue and a paint brush: https://amzn.to/38gtNfn
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks: https://amzn.to/373QLpW
- Floral snips: https://amzn.to/2u63728
- For the handle - fabric to bind and cover a cardboard roll like an empty food wrap roll or similar - mine is about 10” long
- Jewels to further embellish bouquet handle once finished: https://amzn.to/2NPNbZ5
If you enjoy my channel, please consider supporting me on Patreon: http://patreon.com/astarsplace
Patreon supporters get exclusive preview access to unreleased episodes, and can watch Astar's Floristry Masterclass - an in-depth 5 hour long floristry design course, not available anywhere else.
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!
For Business enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org